LinchpinPA is operated by Anne Williams whose career spans cultural & creative industries (BBC TV, Arts Council, Creativity Culture & Education), heritage (The National Trust), and the private sector (she successfully ran a print franchise for 12 years). Her extensive career has allowed her to develop
- strong communication, presentation and organisational skills
- a high focus on customer needs and relationship building
- a constant ability to meet deadlines and prioritise whilst maintaining consistently high standards
- ability to demonstrate initiative and confidentiality both independently and within a team environment
- ability to develop good working relationships with customers and staff at all levels.
Anne has strong events management skills, previous understanding of being self employed and television broadcasting experience.
Anne worked on the Creative Partnerships programme in schools which brings creative workers such as artists, architects and scientists into schools to work with teachers to inspire young people and help them learn. The programme has worked with over 1 million children, over 90,000 teachers in more than 8000 projects in England. Creative Partnerships was England’s flagship creative learning programme, designed to develop the skills of children and young people across England, raising their aspirations, achievements and life chances. She is very proud of the fact she was part of the team who won the WISE (the World Innovation Summit on Education) Award in 2011.
Anne is a very thorough and well-organised professional who is not fazed by big challenges. She is a very positive and warm communicator who can work with a wide range of people and understands well the needs of any given organisation.
John McGagh, Creativity Culture & Education